WHAT IS A LIFE COACH?
A life coach is someone who helps you identify your goals and develop an actionable plan to achieve them. Coaching may sound like a foreign concept to some, but to compete as a world-class athlete/actor, you need the experience, enthusiastic support, objective perspective and insight of a coach. This is just as true for CEOs, entrepreneurs, business leaders, executives and business professionals. So, what is a life coach? A life coach is someone professionally trained to help you maximize your full potential and reach your desired results.
WHAT DOES A LIFE COACH DO?
A life coach definition can vary depending on what your specific goals are. A life coach encourages and counsels clients on a range of professional and personal issues. Life coaching is distinct from giving advice, consulting, counseling, mentoring and administering therapy. You would hire a coach to help you with specific professional projects, personal goals and transitions. A coach helps you grow by analyzing your current situation, identifying limiting beliefs and other potential challenges and obstacles you face and devising a custom plan of action designed to help you achieve specific outcomes in your life.
The relationship between a client and their lifestyle coach is a creative partnership that seeks to:
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what the client wants
- Use coach’s expertise to modify goals as needed
- Encourage client’s self-discovery and growth
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action based on what fits best with the client’s goals, personality and vision
- Foster client accountability to increase productivity
These aspects of the process all work together to allow the client to maximize his or her potential, and research shows that coaching and training is a far more effective combination than training alone. In fact, training alone can increase productivity by 22.4%, but when combined with weekly life coaching, productivity is boosted by 88%.
WHAT DISTINGUISHE The RESULTS COACH?
There are many different types of life coaches to choose from. These are just a few of the ways a Results Coach will impact your life and why you should choose one of them to help you transform your life.
- Gain clarity in your purpose – Get clear and focused on the goals and objectives that will radically change your life in the next year.
- Achieve your health & fitness goals – Feel more energy, more vitality and more accountability from a coach who pushes you. Stay committed for real results and start living the life you desire.
- Ignite passion in your relationships – Remove beliefs that are sabotaging you from true connection and discover the key to fulfillment in relationships. Discover how to break down limiting beliefs you hold about yourself and your partner.
- Become a more effective leader – Break through limitations and gain the skills to persuade, inspire and connect with others.
- Prepare for change – Tap into courage, strength, passion and confidence to overcome any challenge or unexpected change that life throws at you.
- Grow your business – Commit in times of uncertainty, and step out of your comfort zone to drive sales & profits.
WHAT A LIFE COACH CAN DO FOR YOU
The definition of a life coach is a professional who can help you excel in all areas of life. Some of the most common steps clients take while working with life coaches include:
- Identifying goals and defining a vision for success
- Creating professional and personal growth plans
- Identifying limiting beliefs
- Working toward financial independence
- Obtaining work/life balance
- Learning to communicate more succinctly and effectively
- Fostering more powerful connections professionally and personally
- Getting promotions
- Achieving weight loss and/or fitness goals
- Starting a new business or growing an existing one
- Managing an important life or business transition
- Articulating core values
HOW DOES LIFE COACHING WORK?
Although different types of life coaches may work in a variety of ways, life coaching typically works in a specific, structured format, although your coach will ultimately work with you to create a custom action plan. First, you will work with your coach to define your vision: What is it that truly drives you? What’s at the basis of your goals? After answering that question, you’ll work alongside your coach to identify barriers and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back. What negative things have you been telling yourself? How have these patterns gotten in your way and how can you move past them? Finally, you and your coach will set challenging, but achievable, goals. Your coach will ensure that you are not settling for limited goals or being too negative as you assess your position by helping you calibrate your long and short-term goals against your core values.
Assessing your current position helps you and your lifestyle coach measure your progress and identify current and potential obstacles. After this important step, you and your coach will review your resources and all courses of action available to you in order to create a plan of action. You’ll then decide which specific steps you will take and when you will take them. You will prepare for potential obstacles and decide how to cope with them. At this time, you will ensure that each step supports your end goals, while your coach will help you stay on track and monitor your progress. If your plan needs modification at any point, your coach will help you with this as well, which will empower you to stay committed.
There’s a reason that life coaching is the second-fastest growing profession in the world – because it works for people. The true life coach definition is a committed professional who has the right training and tools to help you achieve any goal. Few people can honestly say that they are already performing at the top of their game each and every day. If you are ready to truly maximize your human potential, and take your life to the next level, then it’s time to seek out a life coach.
I will give you some advice on the best way best to help with my article. I know that the last thing which you wish to be doing is sitting in your desk, trying to write an essay. If you’re one of those people who struggle with it, I’m going to share with you some methods to get you started on the ideal route for getting your papers composed. It can be frustrating, but with a number http://hrnews.co.uk/the-role-of-the-hr-department-is-diminishing/ of these https://www.americanfootballinternational.com/how-to-get-fully-prepared-for-your-next-football-game/ hints, you will be able https://coinpedia.org/guest-post/lifestyle-as-a-college-student/ to get the assistance that you want so you are able to write that article you deserve. Be certain that you follow these hints, and I guarantee you your essay will be more inclined to turn out great than if you did not.